api rest

Ayoub Karaa September 7, 2019

sorry so im creating an application with spring boot and angluar (front end ) when i use this app i want that my app get information of connected user but the api whitch returne information of connect user wtch is res/api/3/myself  is using an authentication i want to ask if there is a solution like for exemple the application tempo when i use it it directely teake my informations and show me my work and projects ther is a solution ?! else can i contact and fix a call with jira cloud developpers to ask about this 

1 answer

0 votes
Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2019

Hi @Ayoub Karaa

There's no content in the body of this ticket - perhaps you pressed to create the ticket too quickly? Could you please add your question so we can help you?

You should be able to edit the body of the question by pressing Options (the 3 dots in line with your username) and pressing Edit.

Ste

Ayoub Karaa September 9, 2019

@Ste thank you to muntion this i edit it and sorry for beeing late

Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2019

Thanks @Ayoub Karaa :)

Ste

Ayoub Karaa September 12, 2019

@Ste but you don't unswer my question there is somone who can help ?!

Ste
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2019

Hi @Ayoub Karaa

APIs aren't my strong area I'm afraid - but another member of the community might know so wait and see who else can assist :)

Ste

Suggest an answer