Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Why I can not save a searching filter?

Dear all, 

I want to save a filtr, but I do not know why it is impossible...image.png 

1 answer

Hey Paulina,

This looks like a permission issue to me. If you click the "..." next to the "Save" button, are you able to see who has permissions to edit this filter? 

If not, or if you don't appear on the list, you may need to modify the query and run it again. You should then see an option to "Save As" to create your own query, but keep in mind you will need to update any gadgets or boards that reference the old query (DevOps filtr).

Hope that helps!

When I cliked "..." I have this. image.png

The thing is that I do not want to creat a new filter :(

Its early and before my first coffee- what does clicking "Details" show you? Ideally you will see the ability to 'Edit Permissions' on that popout, or at least find someone who does have that ability.

I shoud have a permission to edit it - I am on the list...

Very interesting. Looking at JRASERVER-61158 there appears to be a few requests for improvements surrounding the wording of this error message. 

Let's try one more thing: Are you able to create a new filter without error? That should tell us if it's a system-wide permissions issue, or if this is specific to this filter. 

Yes, I can create a new and add it to this project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you