Where to define the default value for Update Parent Issue options when all Sub-Task are Done?

Riccardo Canciamilla September 16, 2019

Where to define the default value for Update Parent Issue options when all Sub-Task are Done?

Please refer to screenshot.
I would like to have "Done" as default value, but I cannot find any transition post-function in my workflow related to Update Parent Issue: where this information is taken from and how can it be changed?

image.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Riccardo Canciamilla September 25, 2019

Thanks for the answer, Angélica.

As per your hint, I opened a "Suggestion" on JSWCLOUD:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18445

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2019

Thanks for sharing Riccardo!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2019

Hi Riccardo,

Currently, it’s not possible to set a default value when closing the parent issue. Usually, it does not show more than one transition, but it seems that you have more status with resolution and that’s why it shows both options.

Screenshot 2019-09-24_16-14-32-895.png

For now, we don’t have any feature request suggesting this, so please, feel free to raise a feature request on jira.atlassian.com (project JSWCLOUD) adding more details about why this feature is important for your environment.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer