What could the problem with the button More (for add-ons) in the main Menu?

Hallo!
please could you help me with the idea - what could be the problem with the button MORE (for Add-ons) in the main Menu of Jira (Cloud).

Today we have installed some add-ons and few of them are hidden under the menu point called MORE. Well, I could see the list of all add-ons if I click on it but I could not open them. The links do not work.

At the same time I have all permissions (I am an Admin) and in the Configuration panel of all add-ons I granted permissions "for everyone".

I could open some of add-ons with 2 different mode:

1) if I change the dimension of my screen.
2) If I use the option - open in the new tab, for  some add-ons I go to the main page of application on the Atlassian market.

For some add-ons I see the information as follows:

Due to Atlassian's technical restrictions, you cannot view this page without JIRA context.

I have same situation in Chrome and Explorer.

Please could anyone tell me - what's wrong?

1 answer

Hi Evgeniia,

• Did this begin after you installed your new add-ons?
  • Does this happen on another computer?
  • Does this happen with all users?

The first thing I would do is put your browser in Safe Mode/Incognito Mode and see if you get the same results.

Next, I would try to see if another user is experiencing this behavior or if you see it on another computer.  If not we need to isolate the issue on that computer/browser. 

If it does happen globally then that may indicate an issue with one of the add-ons.  In that case you'll need to go to Manage Add-Ons and disable the add-ons you put in today and test.  If you can proceed as normal, enable them one by one until you determine which add-on is causing this problem.

Cheers,

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,156 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot