Viewing projects under a scheme

Ana Bolanos November 5, 2019

Hello, I recently ran into an issue because I do not have JIRA admin rights. We needed to add a new ticket type to a large number of projects. It turns out that some projects are under different schemes. In order to satisfy the request we would need to add the issue type to multiple schemes though some projects don't need it. I don't think this is a big issue as long as the project owners are made aware. 

Since I'm not an admin is there a way I can see all the projects under a scheme, instead of going into each project and seeing what scheme they are under? We have almost 200 projects! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2019

@Ana Bolanos , It's been a while since I have seen a system as a user but I don't believe you can get deep enough to see all the projects a scheme is tied to through the scheme management. You should be able to see that Scheme for that project (but you already know that. :) ) I'd ping you admin and have them get a list for you. It should be pretty easy for them to provide this information. -pjd

Ana Bolanos November 5, 2019

Hello @Peter DeWiit  thank you. Yes, they provided me a list. I just wanted to see if it's something I could do myself. 

Suggest an answer