View Workflow chart (JIRA)

Wendy Birdwell March 3, 2013

Hello, I want to be able to see the workflow chart in JIRA. I have been told it is not a document we uploaded. That it is created internally by JIRA. I see the (View Workflow) link under status in all tickets but it is so small it is hard to see.

Does anyone know how to get a larger version of this chart?

Thanks!

Wendy

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2013

Your workflow is probably quite complicated. Actually that chart shows layout of workflow as defined in Workflow designer (in administration area). There is also icon with camera allowing to save snapshot in PNG.

Wendy Birdwell March 3, 2013

Jozef,

Thanks, but I do not see a camera. I wonder if it was ever setup. It would really be helpful to see the workflow. It is just too small currently. My only option seems to be to recreate it in Visio. The information that it is in Workflow Designer helps.

Do you know if someone can save from within that area to a Visio. So I could adjusts the lines to make it clearer?

Thanks again!

Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

You should switch workflow to edit mode. Lines and their shapes are also adjustable.

Jozef Kotlár
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 4, 2013

See explanation on question about polygonal lines in workflow designer.

Nick May 9, 2014

I believe what Wendy was asking about is the 'View Workflow' link which displays the workflow diagram when using the link as a normal user from any issue.

Not an Administrators 'Edit Workflow' option.

Having just upgraded to v6.1.7, I see the diagram is so faint it is virtually unreadable.

Any suggestions to improve this please ?

Suggest an answer