Using user-picker or group-picker custom fields for Tempo Permissions

Murat BALKAS April 28, 2015

Dear experts, 

we're currently trying to configure tempo timesheets plugin. 

is it possible to use user-picker or group-picker custom fields for Tempo Permissions? For each issue, we're storing assigned project manager ( not manager of JIRA project, I mean a real project manager ( PM) ) in a user-picker custom-field and some other participiants of the issue in a group-picker custom-field. 

We've more than 100 projects and for each project our requirement is : 

1) Project role : Users to be able to work log on issues in this project.

2) Project role : tempo approvers to be able to view and approve work logs of team members 

3) After work log is approved by team leader, users in a user-picker custom-field or members of the group in a group-picker custom field to be able to edit ( or just 2nd approve without changing ) already approved worklogs 

I can set permissions for 1 and 2 using regular tempo permissions but how can I implement requirement #3?

Thanks in advance for your help, 

Murat

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Heiða Dóra Jónsdóttir
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

Hi Murat

I have created a support issue within our support system to better investigate this issue. Please follow at: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTS-2282

Best regards,

Heiða Dóra

Tempo Team

Suggest an answer