Using Active Directory, how can I hide non-jira users

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2012

Forgive me if this is repeat question, I did search but I may not have been searching for the right wording.

Anyway, we are using Jira linked to our Active Directory and from an access point it works but when you go to create a Filter and want to do it by a user it will show the list of all users in our active directory. Is there anyway to restrict this list? We don't want everyone in our company listed just people in the jira groups.

Thanks,

J

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2012

Hi, if you don't want non-jira users in your active directory to be appearing in the user directories, you can filter this out by providing the relevant LDAP query in User Object Filter.

Jon Starbird
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2012

Thanks that pointed me at the right thing.

Suggest an answer