Uppdate of users

Hi I m trying to update my account from 10 to 15 users.

When I apply the update I get the messsage "wait while applying" but nothing happens.

Been waiting for lik thity minutes...

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Could you check the log file to see what it's actually doing?

Also, could you nip into Admin -> Licence and see what it is now reporting your licence as? (Sometimes, I've found Jira can go a bit quiet - it looks like a screen is just churning, but the process has worked fine behind the scenes)

Could you please elaborate more on your problem? Are you trying to add users in the JIRA license from 10 to 15?

Yes thats what I m trying to do.

Hi Wilheim

You user count is based oin your license, if you bought a new license for 15 users, you can follow this article to change it: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Updating+your+JIRA+License+Details

Hope it helps,

Ricardo Carracedo.

Hi!

Today I made a new effort to update the user account, and it all went smooth and was done in a few minutes, no problems.

Thanks for help and support!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

123 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you