Two single list merging ?

jrii September 20, 2019

Hi,

Have list A with single list items and then have list B with similar items (single list also). In short, I have two similar single list fields and want to merge list values so that I can get rid of one field. How to accomplish this?

Another is in use.

-Jouni

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jrii September 20, 2019

I got this done, will close this I learn how.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2019

@jrii , when accepting your own answer in scenarios like this please document your answer so that it might benefit future searchers.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2019

Simple method would be adding one's options to anothers and then using scriptrunner's (or other scripting plugins) method to copy values to the new list.

You can do it manually by exporting data from 2nd field to csv and then importing it into the 1st.

In both way you gotta start by creating a JQL filter "'2nd field' is not EMPTY"

jrii September 20, 2019

Hi,

Thx from reply. I just replaced list A values from list B and seem that it worked. 

-Jouni

Suggest an answer