Tracking the worked hours of developers

Marcelo Saparrat December 16, 2012

Hi everyone:

I need to know the names of the develpers who forgot to log in their worked hours so that i can keep track of that.

Really, I would like to receive an email with the list of developers who didn't log their worked hours, on weekly or daily basis.

Anybody know how to do it?

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Marcelo Saparrat December 22, 2012

Thanks Radu, I downloaded, installed and configured Kontinuum plugin, but the delinquency reports are empty. For example, "History reports 2" shows a table with all users listed in rows, but there are no columns with information. In report "History reports 1", the combo box "choose the delinquency report" is empty. Then, up to now, I couldn't see any valuable information in delinquency reports.

I will try to be more clear in my requeriments. I need to control the worked hours of the developers in the differents projects. They must log in their worked hours on daily basis, but there are people who forget to log in their worked hours. Then, I must manually check that all developers have logged in theirs worked hours, wich I can only do with the help of Jira reports. And I must do it on a one by one basis, wich results in a time consuming effort.

To avoid this effort, I need a daily report or notification that only show me, the names of developers that have not logged in their worked hours.

Best regards.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 14, 2013

Well, it doesn't work like that. You need to configure it. If you're in trouble, send us an email.

Edit: we improved a lot the documentation lately, check: http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/KNT/Home

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2012

Is this what you are looking for ? http://confluence.kepler-rominfo.com/display/KNT/Kontinuum+Tools Check delinquency tools

Suggest an answer