Time to First Response chart is empty after update

Hi,

we are planning to upgrade our Jira instance from 4.0.2 to 5.1.7 (big step). So far eveything went well in my test environment. But one thing is bugging me and I can't find any solution for it.

The "Time to First Response" chart is empty. I have recreated the portlet/gadget, tried it on different project but no luck.

Any solutions for this?

Kind regards
Thomas

1 answer

1 accepted

Hey Thomas,

Check the version of your JIRA Charting plugin, and see if it's compatible with your new version of JIRA.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JCHART/JIRA+Charting+Plugin;jsessionid=F9ED393E1A9013934F259B40B793820B

If it isn't, upgrading the plugin should do the trick. If it is compatible or you're still having trouble to get it working, raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com.

Hope it helps :)

Hi Jeison,

the plugin is version 1.10, the latest available version. One issue that I might have, is that the old version was removed before the upgrade, and the new one installed via the UPM after the upgrade.

As for a support ticket, this is a staging/test environment. I will do the update one of two times again before we run this in production, and see if this issue occurs on those tests as well.

Not sure of what's happening with your chart. Even if it's a test environment, there's no problem about raising a ticket for support. Atlassian engineers will be happy to help.

One thing: have you tried other browsers? Just wondering if that's related to a browser issue.

For some strange reasons, the data is now visible after I did some tests and transitions on other tickets. Only issue I can see now is that in the graph os 4.0.2, it should show the last 30 days, but it shows the last 300. But that is a non-issue for us now.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,799 views 11 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot