Tasks not in Version Summary

How can I show tasks in the version summary of a project? I only see bugs, improvements, etc..

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi!

First things that came to my mind, just wrote them down:

1. Tasks are not part of the used Issue Type Scheme (which would also prevent you from creating them in the first place).
  2. There are Restrictions (like Security Levels) used for those tasks and you're not allowed to see them.
  3. The tasks don't have a fix-version and are not shown in the version summary (normal behavior)
  4. There are no tasks in the project

Have you checked every point of the above already?

Regards,

Dom

Hmm I found it. Version has to be entered by "Fix Version/s" "Affects Version" Is not enough. Can you tell me why? Thanks so far

You may check the field configuration used for Taks in that project. Fix Versions might have been disabled in this.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

58 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you