Showing all users applicable to a filter in Navigator

One of our end users was asking if it was possible to show all of the users that might show up in filter results. For example, instead of seeing "Suggested Users", he/she might see all of the users that result in the Assignee field from that filter.

1 answer

The behaviour of the assignee was changed after Jira v5.1 releases and it would show suggested users since then. There was a KB article has been created for User who wish to revert to the old rendering: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+fully+render+assignee+drop-down+list+in+JIRA

You might want to work out in your Test instance and see if that break anything before applies to Production instance.

Thank you Teck, actually that is referring to the assignee user picking within the issue detail view, not the navigator. Is this workaround applicable for that too?

Another usability question is there any way to select all statuses/projects within the Basic filters and only deslect one without needing to write JQL/use the advanced functionality? For example shift+clicking. We have a good number of statuses so it is quite bothersome to select all of the statuses except for one.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Pedro Felgueiras
Asked 30m ago in Jira

Clone a Zephyr issue

When I try to clone a Zephyr issue only a popup showing the issue id and nothing more shows.  On the browser console I see:  RTE not registered Error: No jira/editor/registry at c...

9 views 0 0
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot