Shortcut opens wrong dashboard

Whenever I'm in an issue and use the g + d shortcut I expect the dashboard of the project under which the issue is created to open. Instead some other random dashboard opens. Why does that happen and how to solve this?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

g+d goes to the dashboards, not the project stuff.

Dashboards do not belong to projects, they belong to people, and they are independent of projects ( a dashboard can be reporting on data from many projects).

I see. Looks like the shortcut opens the last dashboard that was opened manually, it never goes to a list of dashboards or anything like that. It would be helpful to have a shortcut similar to . that would open a search field that would allow to start entering the dashboard's name, it would find a match, I'd just hit enter and the needed dashboard would open. Is there something like this already in place or is going to the dashboards menu and clicking the neede dashboards the quickest way to go to a needed dashboard?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

175 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you