• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Setting up two step verification problem Edited

I am trying to set up my iPhone for two-step verification for my Trello account.  I am reasonably old and not the most tech savvy person around.  I would be grateful for some simply worded guidance - thanks!

I've used Authy to copy the QR code and it is now giving me a 6 figure token (changing every 30 seconds).    I was slow entering the token the first time, so I had to re-enter the newest code.  

The entry space was then outlined in red, with a yellow triangle exclamation mark inside.   And a blue label to the right: "Connect phone"

When I click on the space to type in the token, its outline changes to blue and the label to the right disappears - and replaced by "The code is incorrect - check your app and try again."

After entering the six digits, nothing happens - so I simply hit my keyboard return key.  The space with the digits goes blank and its outline turns to red once again.  The "incorrect code" label also disappears and is replaced once again by the blue "Connect phone" label.

I've tried numerous tokens and nothing else happens. I can't find any advice for dealing with this.  Can someone please guide me to sort it out?  

1 answer

I also encountered the same problem. The time zone and time on the PC and mobile phone are the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you