Setting up two step verification problem

Len Clarke
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 9, 2020

I am trying to set up my iPhone for two-step verification for my Trello account.  I am reasonably old and not the most tech savvy person around.  I would be grateful for some simply worded guidance - thanks!

I've used Authy to copy the QR code and it is now giving me a 6 figure token (changing every 30 seconds).    I was slow entering the token the first time, so I had to re-enter the newest code.  

The entry space was then outlined in red, with a yellow triangle exclamation mark inside.   And a blue label to the right: "Connect phone"

When I click on the space to type in the token, its outline changes to blue and the label to the right disappears - and replaced by "The code is incorrect - check your app and try again."

After entering the six digits, nothing happens - so I simply hit my keyboard return key.  The space with the digits goes blank and its outline turns to red once again.  The "incorrect code" label also disappears and is replaced once again by the blue "Connect phone" label.

I've tried numerous tokens and nothing else happens. I can't find any advice for dealing with this.  Can someone please guide me to sort it out?  

1 answer

0 votes
xianghongai
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2021

I also encountered the same problem. The time zone and time on the PC and mobile phone are the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events