Search for issues - add customer field columns

When selecting columns on a Issue Search, there are many fields that cannot be reached by the add column field selector. Example:

Customer field 10903: [User Service]

When typing "User Service", "User" or "Service", I don't get the field to select, just a list of fields, and at the end "nnn more options. Continue typing to refine futher.", but there is no more typing and cf[10903] neither customfield_10903 work.

Is there any workaround to include this field in the columns of the issue search?

1 answer

0 votes

Do you have lots of other fields with the words "user service" in them?

Yes, I'm afraid we have... "Area X user service..." (e.g.), and some of them are even repeated in different tables.

Because of that, I was wondering if it was possible to use the "unique name" of the field (cf[10903]).

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

27,426 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you