SSO Crowd + Jira + Confluence

Илья Боченков November 6, 2013

Hello, everyone.

I have some problem with SSO.
My soft is: Windows 7 x64, Crowd 2.7.0, Jira 6.1.2, Confluence 5.3.1 .
All soft is configured with official documentation.
SSO good working with Crowd + Confluence, but my Jira not working with SSO.
At the same time, if I create a new user in Jira, it automatically appears in the Crowd console.
I do not understand why the SSO works in part, even if I log out in confluence, i'm automate log out in crowd ...

What the reason?

3 answers

0 votes
Shravanthi Sudarshana June 22, 2014

Were you able to get SSO working with JIRA? I have a similar issue but with confluence. SSO works fine with JIRA but not with confluence. I checked all the steps mentioned above.They are all fine but am still not able to get SSO working with confluence

0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2013

I'd suggest you firstly to check if is correctly Uncomment the line that contains the new authenticator in the seraph file from Jira.

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2013

The SSO configuration sometimes is tricky, but there are some key points that I'd suggest you to check, they are the following:

1. Ensure that the URLs being used to access each application and the SSO Domain value stored in Crowd are valid and match the pattern;
2. Ensure that all applications are using the Crowd authenticator at their WEB-INF/classes/seraph-config.xml files;
3. Ensure that the Directories that are assigned to each application in Crowd, If more than one, are in the exact same order;
4. If there are proxy servers being used between Crowd and the applications, make sure to add their IP addresses to theTrusted Proxy Servers list in Crowd.

I hope this information has helped.

Cheers

Suggest an answer