Hello, I'm facing a problem with time tracking in our projects.
This is our 'Time to first response' time metric:
But somehow the 'Time to first response clock doesn't pause or stop even though the status was changed to 'In Progress' after it was created, even though the response time is within 16 hours (as you can see in a picture above):
Also, if I drag a mouse into a green checkmark this is what I see:
When I drag it on a SLA breaches I see that it has a 3 month breach.
Any help would be appreciated.
This looks odd to me when I consider typical TTFR. what is your initial status when you create an issue? Typically that is waiting for support. If that is the case in your scenario then your SLA seems fundamentally broken since you have pause on that status. Can you share an image of your workflow? Also your goal seems a little odd. You have 16 hours for priority critical and the same thing for everything else. So if it’s 16 hours for everything then just remove the priority goal.
We are managing projects that were already created, in other words we did not create the workflow and cannot comment on it very well. Here's how the 'waiting for support' status can be reached:
We have tried a lot of ways to stop the first response timer but it would not. (Different pause and stop options)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events