Reporting by priority

Hello,

I have been asked to generate reports based on the priority "blocker". Any issues labeled as blocker need to be resolved in 10 days.

The difficulty is reporting these dates accurately as older issues that get reprioritized to blocker are showing their reported date and not the date they were made a priority. Is there a way that i can do this please?

Thanks,

Elliott.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Elliot,

You could take a look at the Service Desk Plugin for Jira, It has real time reports based on SLA's.

And these SLA's will change when you change the priority. Take a look here :

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk

So you're SLA for blockers would be 10 days, as soon as an issue fullfills all requirements for an SLA it will start the clock.

As far as I know there is no standard reporting on dates when an certain field was edited.

Best regards,

Peter

Thank you,

Its a shame it cant be done "out of the box", as we have a fair few users it might be more cost effective to just create a spreadsheet.

Elliot

you could do something like this in JQL :

priority changed TO Blocker ON "2013/12/04"

maybe that could help you in generating a report?

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Apr 17, 2018 in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

764 views 2 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you