Reporting by priority

Mark Tapper December 3, 2013

Hello,

I have been asked to generate reports based on the priority "blocker". Any issues labeled as blocker need to be resolved in 10 days.

The difficulty is reporting these dates accurately as older issues that get reprioritized to blocker are showing their reported date and not the date they were made a priority. Is there a way that i can do this please?

Thanks,

Elliott.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2013

Hi Elliot,

You could take a look at the Service Desk Plugin for Jira, It has real time reports based on SLA's.

And these SLA's will change when you change the priority. Take a look here :

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk

So you're SLA for blockers would be 10 days, as soon as an issue fullfills all requirements for an SLA it will start the clock.

As far as I know there is no standard reporting on dates when an certain field was edited.

Best regards,

Peter

Mark Tapper December 3, 2013

Thank you,

Its a shame it cant be done "out of the box", as we have a fair few users it might be more cost effective to just create a spreadsheet.

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2013

Elliot

you could do something like this in JQL :

priority changed TO Blocker ON "2013/12/04"

maybe that could help you in generating a report?

Best regards,

Peter

Suggest an answer