Query booked hours with Scriptrunner plugin?

Sebastian Ay August 25, 2014

Hello Jira community,

We jave Jira 6.x and severyl people are booking thir edffrots fpr different Issues, e.g. we have a Issue "Sickt time" or "vacation" where people book their sick times and vacation hours. I'd like to query this values (booked hours) along with other paramters. For example see all bookes houers for all employees on isue "vacation2 for Whole August. Something like that. As far as i know this can not be accomplished with the standard installation of Jira, so we installes Scriptrunner plugin to be able to query this information from Jira, but as i am completely new to Groovy and no Jira expert as well, i'd like to ask if someone of you could give me some idea in which direction i should go now.I am completely stuck and have no idea how to approach this taks, so any help is welcome.

Kind regards

Sepp K.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sebastian Ay August 25, 2014

Ok, i am one step closer.

issue = INTERNAL-13 AND issueFunction in aggregateExpression("Total Spent time in Sick Time:", "timeSpent.sum()")

gives me something like Total Spent time in Sick Time:: 1 year, 25 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 30 minutes

Is it possible to have this listed for every user in one query? like:

User1: sick time 1 day

User2: sick time 3 days etc.

??

Thanks in advance

Sepp K.

Suggest an answer