Projects missing in Agile Classic Cumulative Flow Chart?

Vineet Kumar September 15, 2015

Hi i have added the Agile Classic Cumulative Flow Chart on my dashboard but the project i am looking for is no available in the drop down but i can see most of the project name, i have checked the browse issue permissions and i can even browse the project in filters. I am not sure on what criteria the project names are filtered. Is there any way to enable my project for the gadget?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2015

You may need to "Enable" this project so that they are selectable on the Agile Flow chart. Try enabling that project "Administration > Add-on > JIRA Agile > Enabled Projects". See if that works for ya.

Vineet Kumar September 25, 2015

Thanks Gabrielle that was helpful :)

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2015

cheers :)

Mike Silverglate April 4, 2016

Looks like there is a feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-5662

Suggest an answer