Only see 'none' values for [Chart] time in status

Jonathan Postans July 14, 2015

I have added [Chart] time in status to the issue type = story, which all my JIRA's are. However in my Kanban Board and Average Time in Status the values only appear as 'None' still.

Is there something else I need to configure to get this to work?

9 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 24, 2015

On the 16th, you said "reinstalled" as well as re-indexed, I wanted to be very specific about *just* the re-indexing - did you re-index just the project that the gadget is pointed at? Could you tell us what the settings for the "Time in status" gadget is as well?

0 votes
guilherme_ November 24, 2015

nothing. it keeps showing 'none' i said it on Nov 16.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2015

Again, why reinstalling? Why did you do that? What effect does *just* reindexing have?

0 votes
guilherme_ November 23, 2015

reinstalling the jira charts plugin. This is the worst Q&A platform ever. I hope you help me on twitter, if don't i give up. To have a support i must wait 24 hours for every comment i make.let alone, when it dont bug when i try to comment. :(

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2015

Hang on, reinstalling? Why?

0 votes
guilherme_ November 16, 2015

yeah Nic, still have the same values. Before the chart gadget was working,after reinstalling and reindexing, etc. the gadget stopped to work too. if you don't mind, you can contact me through twitter @guireisc because here i'm blocked to comment every 24 hours.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2015

Have you tried the suggested reindexing?

0 votes
guilherme_ November 11, 2015

same here, did you solve it ?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2015

Did you re-index after enabling the field?  If not, then try it (re-index a project and check issues in that project if you don't want to re-index your whole system)

Suggest an answer