Nesting expand macro within Jira table. Is it possible?

Jane Gatzemeier May 24, 2017

I am looking to include the description of tickets in my jira table on a confluence page. Some descriptions are very long so I was looking to include expand macros in each entry of the description column. Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2017

It is possible Jane.

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.05.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.06.27 PM.png

Chander

Thank you so much, however, I'm either not following your instructions correctly, or this isn't exactly what I'm looking to do. I have a Jira issue table and one of the columns of the table is titled description which includes the description of the ticket imported from Jira. I want these descriptions to be individually expandable within the imported Jira table.

Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2017

Hey Jane,

If you can see this screenshot, I have used expand macro, place jira issue macro with table and selected Description as column

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 2.47.19 PM.png

Thank you!

Suggest an answer