My users are getting an error that they do not have permissions to view Gadgets in the Dashboard. See the exact error below.
Where can I set the permissions or change the configuration of the gadgets or filters according to the error message. I an see them just fine as an administrator but others need to see the dashboard gadgets as well.
"There are problems with the current configuration for this gadget. The errors below may have been caused by the deletion of entities required by the gadget or by changes to your permissions.
OK, I found where to set permissions on filters. Here is how to do it:
1) Navigate to you filter: Issues/<your filter>
2) At the top of the Issues Navigator page there is a link next to the Save as button called "Details"
3) Click on "Details", you will see the "Edit Permissions" link
4) Choose on the "Edit Permissions" link
5) Select who you would like to "Add Shares" in the dropdown
6) Click on "+ Add" click to share the filter
Well the error is quite descriptive itself right? The user does not have the rights to view the project or filter.
You would need to find the owner of the dashboard and tweak the gadgets there. Other than that, you would need to revert the permissions that have changed.
In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to have–in order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs