My issue view has changed and I am missing fields - what happened??

Carolyn Moore November 2, 2017

The "People" section is missing from my issue view - assignee, reporter, votes, waters, etc. How do I fix it? It was there, the new UI seems to have altered my views and I can't get it to like the way I need it. My colleagues' screens have the info. What's up? What's changed? Insanely inconvenient, I need to go into activity log just to 

my issue view.pngcolleague issue view.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2017

Hey Carlyon, 

I figured out what is going on. It seems that there is a problem when switching to the new view with your "People" tab minimized. To solve the issue, perform the following: 

1) Navigate to the lower left hand size of the screen and and click on your profile picture. Then click on "Turn off for now".  and "Turn off" Navigate back to the issue CCAS-14660. 

2) While in the issue navigate up to the now visible "people" tab in the upper right hand corner of the ticket and click on the arrow to expand the tab.

3) With people tab expanded, click on your profile picture, now located in the upper right hand corner of the screen and click "Experience the new JIRA". 

After following these steps you will be in the new JIRA with the people tab visible!

Hope this helps! 

Kian

Carolyn Moore November 6, 2017

Worked! Thanks

Suggest an answer