Missing functionality - Notifications tab

Shlomi Asaf August 14, 2015

I`m missing a notification tab where I can see all the notifications I have received to my emai, same that exist in any social network like facebook, google plus, etc.

Classic scenario:
I wish to direct my workmate to a comment I made on an issue. Inside JIRA context its impossible to find the comment, unless I know where and which one it is.
Also, if the user doesn't open his inbox, even if he stays all day long inside JIRA, he wouldn't be aware of the fact that his issues been commented, and are in progress.  

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2015

AFAIK, this is not available in JIRA out of the box. There is a similiar plugin called JEMH Notification Tab. Check it out.

Shlomi Asaf August 17, 2015

Thank you @Gabrielle Bautista [ACP-JA] !

Its extremely expensive. 2000USD for notifications is just too much to ask, and more than that we do pay for Jira, so why we need to pay $2000 for an elementary feature. @jira support, @Jira Administrator - can you guys help with this item, pass it to the product guys? Does this feature exist in some roadmap? Thank you :'( :'( :'(

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2015

Open up an "New Feature", "Improvement" or "Enhancemen Request" in https://support.atlassian.com/ for JIRA.

Thank you Gabriela. How do I do that? it's not clear from the UI, and I tried to google about it, or search in the knowledge base & couldn't find how.

Suggest an answer