Migrate Scriptrunner scripts from in-line to files

Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Is there any script or tool to help migrate the ScriptRunner inline script to files ?  

I had inherit an instance with more the 4000 inline scripts. I would like to migrate them to files so they could be versioned. Also, with them in files, some analises of repeated code could be done to reduce the LoC.

With that number of scripts, I considered it unfeasible by hand and I had start thinking about some tool/script that migrate them automatically.

Have any one done something similar?  

Can some one give me some pointers on where the scripts are stored in the database and what needs to be changed for them to start loading from files?

Best Regards, 

Pedro 

2 answers

0 votes
Pedro Felgueiras
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- can you give some help?

0 votes
Payne
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

Wow, 4000 scripts!!! Wish I had some advice for you in your endeavor, but hopefully someone does.

Suggest an answer