Labs board configuration

Kat Max May 17, 2016

Hi,

Where do i configure the labs board?

I don't see the Board button in the right upper angle as in the regular board.

Please advise.

Tnx

Kat

3 answers

0 votes
Kat Max May 17, 2016

Hi Warren,

What i basically wanted to add to the board are two more columns that would contain the additional issue states.

So i have added the states to the workflow scheme, but i cannot add them to the board itself.

The thing that is confusing me that a month ago i used also the LAB board for another project and i did succeed to add the columns to the board. How do you explain this?

Pls advise.

Tnx

Katarina

0 votes
Wazza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2016

Hi @Kat Max,

If you're talking about the JIRA Core boards which have the little Labs lozenge, there currently isn't any configuration options. The board is really just a representation of your workflow, and your issues display on it. You can't really configure anything else. 

Thanks,

Warren

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2016

If you cannotsee the Board button, you must not have access to update its configuration. Contact the board owners.

Suggest an answer