Jitter Notify feature request Ack all messages

Brian Harvell October 2, 2012

Not sure this is the right place but I saw someone else post a feature request for Jitter Notify here so I'll give it a try too. It wasn't obvious for what the proper channel is.

Would be nice to have an acknowledge all or some other aptly named button at the top to ack all messages. Currently it seems like you have to scroll through the entire list otherwise the number doesn't go down or not by much.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brian Harvell October 7, 2012

Sorry, I mean to mark them all as read. Right now I have over 1400 notices. The only way I see to make them go away is to scroll through all 1400 vs being able to click "Mark all as read" or something similar.

I'm still mostly email based but my guys like the notices in-app. For those that only occasionally read the in-app notices or just want to reset there isn't an easy way to do that (that I have found).

Thanks!

Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2012

Yes I understand. It is the most requested feature and hopefully we have it in next release. Thanks for the feedback.

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 9, 2012

This feature is now available in Notify 0.2

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2012

This feature is now available in Notify 0.2

Brian Harvell December 10, 2012

Yes I see, thanks it works great!

0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 7, 2012

Hi,
It is fine to ask here. Can you explain what you mean with "ack".

Suggest an answer