Currently we are facing much delay in the loading of Jira pages. Not only from the user part, but the Jira admin side also takes too long to respond.
Recently, we have deployed some plugins as well.
Anyone could sort out what exactly the issue is.
Hi @ANJITHA S A ,
I would need more information about the issue to be more specific with my answers.
1. Try disabling the recently installed plugins and monitor the application load times.
2. Check if there are any heap dumps generated.
3. Check the atlassian-jira.log for any OutOfMemory error.
4. You may need to check for the RAM on your server and increase it as required.
5. Also consider increase JVM parameters- max and min memory in setenv.sh file
Hi @ANJITHA S A
next to the perfect information from Niranjan you also could have a study of the troubleshooting guide for performance issues:
It is nearly impossible to pinpoint a specific cause here from Community, it will need support from your system administrator. However, the five bullet points of Niranjan can give a first idea on where to start.
The troubleshooting guide discusses them even more detailed, so it might make sense to have a deeper look.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events