Jira is not displaying after migrated in linux environment

Hi,

I done the installation and i went through catalina.out log file. It was showing that failed plugin report . Please find the below screenshot. this health plugin become issue for starting the jira . can you help me to fix this  

failed.png

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Champion Sep 28, 2017

This is a known issue in 7.2.1. You can find information about it here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62459?src=confmacro

Hi 

Thank you very much.That health plugin issue was resolved .Even it is resolved Jira is not launching(opening at all) on the browser. It seems no error in the log files . Iam not getting what is going wrong with this . Even i tried a fresh installation not migration and also i checked but ntg is coming in the browser

Catalina.out:

___ Starting the JIRA Plugin System _________________

2017-10-03 11:58:29,552 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Plugin system earlyStartup begun
2017-10-03 11:58:32,835 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader] No plugins found to be deployed
2017-10-03 11:58:33,319 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.plugin.util.WaitUntil] Plugins that have yet to be enabled: (16): [com.atlassian.plugins.less-transformer-plugin, com.atlassian.soy.soy-template-plugin, tac.jira core.languages.ja_JP, tac.jira core.languages.ru_RU, com.atlassian.auiplugin, com.atlassian.plugins.issue-status-plugin, tac.jira core.languages.de_DE, com.atlassian.jira.jira-languages.en_US, tac.jira core.languages.ko_KR, com.atlassian.jira.jira-languages.en_UK, tac.jira core.languages.es_ES, tac.jira core.languages.fr_FR, tac.jira core.languages.pt_BR, com.atlassian.plugin.jslibs, com.atlassian.plugins.jquery, com.atlassian.jira.jira-less-integration], 60 seconds remaining
2017-10-03 11:58:33,321 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 5 WARN [c.a.p.s.scanner.util.ProductFilterUtil] Couldn't detect product, will use ProductFilter.ALL
2017-10-03 11:58:34,601 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] Plugin system earlyStartup ended
2017-10-03 11:58:34,736 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.SystemDatabaseConfigurationLoader] Reading database configuration from /data/apps/jirahome/dbconfig.xml
2017-10-03 11:58:34,747 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.instrumentation.external.DatabaseExternalGauges] Installing DBCP monitoring instruments: DatabaseExternalGauges.JiraDbcpInstruments[instruments=[DBCP_MAX, DBCP_ACTIVE, DBCP_IDLE],objectName=com.atlassian.jira:name=BasicDataSource]
2017-10-03 11:58:34,778 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger] Running JIRA startup checks.
2017-10-03 11:58:34,781 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger] JIRA pre-database startup checks completed successfully.
2017-10-03 11:58:34,814 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl] The database is not yet configured. Enqueuing Database Checklist Launcher on post-database-configured-but-pre-database-activated queue
2017-10-03 11:58:34,815 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.j.config.database.DatabaseConfigurationManagerImpl] The database is not yet configured. Enqueuing Post database-configuration launchers on post-database-activated queue
2017-10-03 11:58:34,842 JIRA-Bootstrap INFO [c.a.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener] Memory Usage:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heap memory : Used: 147 MiB. Committed: 482 MiB. Max: 740 MiB
Non-heap memory : Used: 64 MiB. Committed: 67 MiB. Max: 1264 MiB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL : Used: 212 MiB. Committed: 549 MiB. Max: 2004 MiB

There isn't enough of the log here to tell you what is wrong - you need to go further down to find the errors.

0 votes
Brant Schroeder Community Champion Oct 04, 2017

Can you please post the section of the logs where the plugins are loading and sections of the log that are showing error.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,110 views 13 19
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot