Jira cloud for sheets : Function =JIRA() not recognized

phan November 21, 2019

Hello,

I Have a google sheet document where i import my Jira data from a project, but since the last update google sheets seems not recognize the JIRA function. (I have already enable the Jira function in the add on)

How can i do for enable the function ?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2019

Hello @phan ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I have just tested the =JIRA() function on my side and everything seems to be working fine for me:

Results.jpg

However, if I go to the manage add-on page and I look at the feedback, I can see that there were some issues with the latest release and 2 days ago the below reply was added:

Hi there, Catherine from the product team here. We are pushing out a fix that will fix this problem. Thanks for your feedback!

So, it can be the case that you were affected by the same problem, but this is only an assumption for now. So:

1. Can you kindly let us know whether or not the issue is solved?
  2. If it is not, can you check that the JIRA function has been correctly enabled for the sheet? 
    Sheets-for-Cloud-settings.jpg                    Sheets-for-Cloud.jpg

Cheers,
Dario

phan November 22, 2019

I just uninstall and re install the addon and it works fine :)

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2019

Thanks for your quick reply @phan  :) 

If the issue is solved please accept the answer so that this thread will be marked as solved.

Have a nice weekend!

Dario

Suggest an answer