Jira Structure View as Test Repository View

Segev Grotas June 13, 2022

Hello,

Is there any way to set the Structure View as Test Repository view?

It means that the Structure view would be ordered by the folders that in the Test Repository.

Thanks you :)

1 answer

0 votes
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2022

Hello @Segev Grotas ,

David from ALM Works here.  Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you are using Structure - Flexible Jira Project Management.  If this is the case, could you share how your hierarchy is set up and what it consists of?

It would also be helpful to understand where the Test Repository is coming from and where else you are able to see / identify the folders in Jira.

Looking forward to your response!

Best,
David

Segev Grotas June 26, 2022

Hey, Sorry for the delay,

I'm using test repository plugin, so the folder that I talked about are folder that I created. they are not Jira Issues.

I sorted the Test in the Test Repository by myself,  and now I want to see that on my Structure - Every test under the folder that it Associated with.

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2022

Hi, @Segev Grotas. Can you be more specific about the "test repository" plug in you are using?

Xray, perhaps? Or maybe Zephyr Scale? Something else?

This info. will help us provide you with the best answer.

-dave

Segev Grotas July 1, 2022

Hi @David Niroand @Dave Rosenlund  ,

Yes, I'm using Xray 

Kathryn Vargas _Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 6, 2022

Hi @Segev Grotas,

There is an Xray integration with Structure, but I'm afraid the desired behavior you described is not supported by the current integration.

We hope the Recommended Setups and Using Structure vs Test Repository/Test Plan Board sections of the guide might be of help.

Best,
Kathryn

Suggest an answer