Jemh block CCed mail

Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

Hello, 

A bit of a strange situation, we have a mail handler in JEMH that's essentially picking up all of the e-mails sent to it (as it is designed)  However, I'm looking to have JEMH only pick up e-mails where the mail handler's address is ONLY in the To: field and not in CC: or BCC:

I've tried to exclude with a Catch Email Header setting, but it seems to only add to elements that it checks without excluding the others.

Can this even be done?

Many Thanks, 

Eric

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

Hi Eric,

Not currently, but it could be, please log a feature request, and I'll see what I can do?

I'd imagine this could be be something like a per-profile select for the source.

Thanks!

Andy

Ubisoft
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2014

Thanks for the quick reply, Andy! Will do.

Suggest an answer