I'm creating filters to get results based on the dates in the custom fields.
My initial search was to get issues in a project that have date value -10w and +10w, but then I noticed some of the results being out of that scope.
I've updated the JQL to match exact date and as you can see on the picture below, the results are off.
I've checked this specific issue and it does not contain the date "2019-09-30" in any date field.
I'm not sure what is wrong here, so no idea how to resolve it.
EDIT: Jira version 7.13.1
Hi everyone! My name is Jenny, a Product Manager at Atlassian. After launching Team @mentions in Confluence, we heard a lot of positive feedback from customers that they love how easy it is to @men...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events