It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

JIRA crashed on Opera browser

Hi everyone

JIRA (6.1) crashed twice today when i tried accessing it over Opera browser.

On the supported platforms i cant see Opera in it, does that mean Opera is not supported browser for jira?

Rahul

7 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Rahul,

That's correct. If the browser vendor and version are not stated in the support platforms page for the application, it means the browser is not supported, however sometimes it may still work with the application.

I hope this helps :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

1 vote
souza Atlassian Team Jun 15, 2014

Hey Rahul,

Yes, it means that Opera is not Supported, however, it does not means that the application will not work, but it may present some unusual problems such as this one reported.

Do you have the chance to test it using a different browser?

And also, please, clarify what do you mean with "JIRA Crash"? Are you able to access it in a different computer?

If you confirm that it is totally inacessible, it might be better to contact Atlassian Support at: support.atlassian.com so we can provide with a more precise analysis.

Cheers.

Yes, this creates sometime problem of crashing with opera browser and have an issue with that try to take help with Opera support from which I get help for this crashing and give me the best access.

0 votes

The page you are trying to reach the website is not found in server. It will happen because the Bad Internet Connection and Some settings are not updated in your Browser.

Reset Internet Explorer:

1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools menu (Press “alt” key to active menu bar).
3. Click on “Internet Options“. A configuration window you will appear.
4. Click on advanced tab.
5. Click on “Reset” Button. ...
6. Click on Reset button on it.

Read More: internet explorer has stopped working | windows explorer has stopped working | internet explorer not respondinginternet explorer not workinginternet explorer keeps crashingWindows supportwindows explorer not responding

0 votes

It is recommended that you regularly back up your most important Opera files. Opera recommends backing up your files before upgrading as well.

Locating your files is the first step. Go to About Opera, or go to opera:about/ to find the exact paths for your profile and data folders.

Not all files and folders listed below will be relevant for all users.

Information for other browser: Google chrome not responding | Update chrome | chrome not loading pages

0 votes
fabtechie I'm New Here Aug 31, 2019

Stay tuned for latest technology update

Best regards

Fabtechie

0 votes

Get updated games news 

Best Regards

Gamense

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

231 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you