JIRA crashed on Opera browser

Hi everyone

JIRA (6.1) crashed twice today when i tried accessing it over Opera browser.

On the supported platforms i cant see Opera in it, does that mean Opera is not supported browser for jira?

Rahul

2 answers

1 accepted

1 votes

Hi Rahul,

That's correct. If the browser vendor and version are not stated in the support platforms page for the application, it means the browser is not supported, however sometimes it may still work with the application.

I hope this helps :)

Cheers,

Rodrigo

1 votes
Pedro Souza Atlassian Team Jun 15, 2014

Hey Rahul,

Yes, it means that Opera is not Supported, however, it does not means that the application will not work, but it may present some unusual problems such as this one reported.

Do you have the chance to test it using a different browser?

And also, please, clarify what do you mean with "JIRA Crash"? Are you able to access it in a different computer?

If you confirm that it is totally inacessible, it might be better to contact Atlassian Support at: support.atlassian.com so we can provide with a more precise analysis.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,864 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot