When you go to the Issue search/issue navigator, it appears to be completely broken. There's no way to search. The only buttons available are "Share", "Export", and "Tools" and they don't do anything when clicked.
This issue occurs only for the single user. Rest of the users are able to access the JIRA Header Dropdown options like if we select Project on Header then the list of projects will be displayed by dropdown.
If we select Dashboard on Header then the list of Dashboards will be displayed by dropdown.
If we select ISSUES on Header then the list of Issues will be displayed by dropdown.
But for the particular user is unable to view the header dropdowns. I have checked the permissions everything is perfect.
But am not sure why she is unable to view the JIRA HEADER DRP DOWN Options.
Please find the below snapshot.
I've seen this happen in two cases, which should be easy to rule out quickly. Could you try
1. Checking that the user is logged in - specifically log them out from the profile and log them back in. Does the menu work now, or is it the same?
2. Log them out again and then log in as yourself - do you get the same problem?
3. Try a different browser on the user's machine.
Thanks for your prompt response.
1) last night I suggest the same thing to the user to Log out from the current session and login but getting the same issue. Also she cleared the browser cache.
And tried with her credentials from my end am able to view the dropdowns in both the browsers Chrome and Mozilla.
2) Am not getting any issues am able to View the dropdowns.
3)Last night I suggested her to try in chrome and Mozilla but getting the same issue.
I have the same problem, since a few days. With Firefox and Chrome the Menus are no longer working. Last week they have still worked. Jira 6.4 with Windows 10 prof. on Microsoft Surface.
My collegue has the same problem, on my Desktop Computer in the Office, all works fine.
What could be the reason for this?
Let me guess, the problem happens only on touchable devices?
We've located the problem clearly!
On Firefox it's a Problem of touch support. It can be solved like this:
2. searching for "touch"
3. natigate to "dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled"
4. here the default setting is 2 (=automatic). Set this to 0 (=not touch)
After this all Jira sites are running well.
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs