JIRA + Confluence Application Link Error

SHANAVASH MOHAMED October 30, 2019

Hi Team,

I am working on JIRA and confluence administrator on one of the organisation, I am trying to connect JIRA to Confluence integration using application link. but i am facing the below error, Please find the below screenshot for your reference, Please do needful for us ASAP.

Thanks

SHANAVASH123.png

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

@SHANAVASH MOHAMED 

Did you add the certs on each application server? In Jira add the Confluence cert and in Confluence you add the Jira cert so that they trust "each other".

Click here to read more about the topic.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Fadoua

SHANAVASH MOHAMED October 30, 2019

hi @Fadoua how can i verify the certification details, Please do needful for us. 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

@SHANAVASH MOHAMED 

On your browser by the URL can you see a lock?

Please send a screenshot from your browser where you enter the URL (make sure to hide any confidential information)

Best,

Fadoua

SHANAVASH MOHAMED November 5, 2019

@Fadoua 

Thanks your support, Please find the attached screenshot for your reference. 

Capture.PNG

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 5, 2019

@SHANAVASH MOHAMED 

I think the cert is fine in Confluence as I can see the lock.

What about Jira?

Assuming that they weren't any changes on the network recently.

Best,

Fadoua

@Fadoua 

Please find the below screenshot for JIRA URL. 

jira dashboard.png

@Fadoua 

i don't have idea about the networking changes i'll verify with networking team. 

Thanks 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 6, 2019

Even your Jira seems fine @SHANAVASH MOHAMED 

Please check with your network or Infrastructure Team. Also can you please check Catalina log?

<install-directory>/jira/logs/catalina and same for Confluence.

On the logs try to go to the lines that say ERROR, that will help us in the troubleshooting as well.

You can share the errors after hiding confidential information.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer