Is there any way of getting the created date of permission schemes and notification schemes?

Mohammed Siyad September 21, 2022

I have been trying to find a method to get the created dates of permission schemes and notification schemes, so that I can write down an automation script to delete these schemes present in my environment created more than 30 days ago.

Appreciate any ideas!!

3 answers

3 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mohammed Siyad September 25, 2022

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- @Mohamed Benziane , Is it possible to get the dates from this audit log using a method or a script?

Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2022
Mohammed Siyad September 26, 2022

Thanks Benziane, this was quite helpful. Will try out this API, to get the relevant metrics.

Appreciate it!!

Like Mohamed Benziane likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2022

Jira doesn't record that, other than as a line in the audit log (which is cleared down after some time)

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 21, 2022

Suggest an answer