Increase Custom Field Width on Screen

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2019

Is there a way to increase the width of a custom field on a screen. 

screen.PNGS

So basically the 'Pre-requisites Documented' appears on one line rather than two? Can this be done with some code in the description field?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2019

You need to go into the source code to modify the field size. It will be for EVERY field of that type. 

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2019

Hi Joe,

Is there not a way by putting some the code in the description of the custom field? Ive read something but it didnt make sense?

Thanks

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 4, 2019

Not that I'm aware of. This is an old question. I think I first saw it in 2007-8. 

Suggest an answer