I want to find all those bugs that have linked issues

Jayant Manohar May 12, 2015

I am trying a query like ........ AND linkedissues is not empty but it does not work saying there is no such field as linked issues or i do not have permission on it.

I tried linkedissues and "linked issues" but none works

3 answers

0 votes
Jayant Manohar May 12, 2015

do we have to buy the plug in JQL Tricks you mentioned Jobin? And if you know the syntax to use it, could you please send an example how to use it?

Jamie: I am very new to JIRA so pardon me but what is ScriptRunner? Is this another plug-in? Do we have to buy it? Any syntax that i can use "if" i can get the company to buy!!

Thanks

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

Yes, JQL Tricks is commercial. Script runner is not. You can find the functionality offered by these plugins in marketplace.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 12, 2015

Jayant: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted%20JQL%20Functions. As Jobin said, both plugins are available from marketplace.atlassian.com.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2015

Also ScriptRunner.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2015

JQL Tricks plugin has a function named hasLinks that can do this.

Suggest an answer