How to find the current status update date/time ?

Having a status date/time information would allow one to see since when an issue is at the particular status.

2 answers

0 votes
Warren Levy Community Champion Sep 19, 2017

Hi Genci

To flip it around, using JQL, you can get a list of all tickets that changed to a particular status before a specified date/time, which may give you what you're after.

Hi Warren,

thx for the hint. Unfortunately, I can't see how does this relate to the question "since when a given ticket is at a particular status ?"

Could you possibly give me an example ? 

thanks a lot for your advise.

0 votes
Warren Levy Community Champion Sep 25, 2017

Hi Genci

(status changed to Resolved AFTER -5d and status = Resolved)

This will list all issues that moved to the Resolved state more than 5 days ago and are still in that state. You'll need to add a check on current sprint / project as well. 

You can change the 2 instances of Resolved to be any status that you're interested in. The 5d can also be changed to any number of days or weeks (2w for 2 weeks).

This sort of answers your question, but rather than looking at an individual issue, you're getting a list of items matching your criteria.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Jira

Continuous visibility with the new Jira Software Cloud and Bitbucket Cloud integration

Hey Atlassian community, I am a PM on the Bitbucket Cloud team and I am excited to share that we just released an improvement to the Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud integration. With the newly im...

75 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you