How to filter events in the Activity Stream from the Project

Adolfo Casari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

In the Summary tab of a project there is an Activity Stream that shows not only events from JIRA but from other plugins (like Structure) and Confluence if App Links are configured. I can filter the stream that shows in the system dashboard, but I can't find a way to filter this stream.

Any ideas?

Jira 5.1

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
petry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2014

Just step in to show the Feature Request created related to this:

Create a custom tab in JIRA issue view

It will help a lot if we can create a "custom" tab in the Activity session of the Issue View, so we can define which information is important to show to the customer or not. I believe this is more related to what Igor mentioned above, but maybe we can add a comment to the request mentioning the Activity Stream of the project as well.
What you think about that?

Cheers,
Andre

0 votes
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

Yeah, same problem on the issue page in "Activity" tab and on the user page. I don't think it's possible to filter.

And for the plugin developer, it's also not possible to tell where the activity stream request is coming from, so we can't create different streams for those pages to avoid information overload.

Suggest an answer