How to edit fields in a sidebar issue screen?

Nikita Krivda November 30, 2020

I need to add field "sprint" in the SIDEBAR issue view in a project. How can I do it? I can only find how to manage the main detailed issue view. Any help will be appreciatedБезымянный1.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

Hi @Nikita Krivda 

Welcome to community!

That section of the board is called 'Issue details view'.

See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/configuring-the-issue-detail-view-938845334.html on how to configure fields to that view

Thanks for the reply and an article! Unfortunately, I couldn't find this tab in the configuration menu, screen menu etc. Is there a chance that I can't configure it in my current Jira version or it's for sure there? Screenshot_1.png

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2020

@Nikita Krivda  ,you are in the project administration screen.

Can you switch back the original screen of the agile board where you wanted to add the field and then look for board -> configure at the top right of the agile board.

@Fazila Ashraf Wow, you are the best! You solved my problem :)

Like Fazila Ashraf likes this

Suggest an answer