How to create a circular transition

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2015

We have upgraded to 6.3.12 and I can't seem to find a way to create a transition that point to itself (destination step = originating step). In past versions we had the ability to create a global transition with the Destination step of -1. 

Now I can't seem to find this option (which was available from the Diagram workflow-designer view only).

2 answers

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2015

Hi Peter, in the designer you can press in one of the circles around the status label and then press another one. It will show you the screen for naming the transition and select the screen for the transition.

Cheers.

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 12, 2015

Hey Ramiro, this is indeed working but for a specific status only. I would like to have this as a global feature (transition to be available from all workflow steps).

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2015

I believe that feature was removed in a recent release, perhaps 6.3?

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2015

That's what I'm afraid of. However I see it is supported (and works) on workflows that had this configuration before we have upgraded.

0 votes
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2015
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2015

Hi Perdo, this allows to create a global transition but how can I make it circular? That's the problem

Suggest an answer