How to add/remove options from comment security padlock icon dropdown on worklogs

David Vilches October 22, 2019

Running Jira Server 7.13 and want to know how to add/remove options from comment security padlock icon dropdown on worklogs

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 23, 2019

Hello David,

Thank you for reaching out.

Per your description, I understand that you would like to know how you can add or remove the project roles and groups that you can restrict your comments on the log work description, as displayed in the screenshot below. Is it correct?

Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 17.01.17.png

If that's what you are talking about, this panel displays by default all the project roles and groups that belong to the person that is editing it. The only kind of restriction you can perform here is to choose if you want to display only project roles or also groups as options, under JIRA Settings > System > General Configuration.

Let me know if this information makes sense or if you still have any questions about it.

David Vilches October 23, 2019

That is exactly what I was asking. Thank you so much for the answer.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2019

You are welcome, David.

Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer