How to add parent with existing child options for Multi-Level Cascading Select List?

Amit Kumar Singh June 19, 2022

How to add parent with existing child options for Multi-Level Cascading Select List?

i have create 7 level Multi-Level Cascading Select List which has one last option as "Other" with 4 child and so on till 7 level down, now i got request to update parent to separate them as per the 2nd level child, i can only edit/configure or delete that, i don't see any option to copy that as i have to use same drop down till level 7 for each 4. 

image.png

These below 4 option are under "Other" now i have to define them with other names and all 4 below have 7 level cascading. if i include 7 level for these four it has 165 lines which i have to delete by deleting parent and then have to add each of them separately. any thought please suggest.

image.png 

1 answer

0 votes
Amit Kumar Singh June 19, 2022

These below 4 option are under "Other" now i have to define them with other names and all 4 below have 7 level cascading. if i include 7 level for these four it has 165 lines which i have to delete by deleting parent and then have to add each of them separately. any thought please suggest.

image.png 

Suggest an answer