How to add a table of kanban?

木尧青 July 5, 2021

I want to add a table of kanban. This table is used to list the various indicators of the demand. Can this be done? 

1 answer

1 vote
Airbus Driver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2021

Hello, I assume that you want to create a Kanban board. Yes, it is possible. Please refer to the following links which show you to create a Kanban board:

Create a board 

A Youtube video on how to create a Kanban board: JIRA Kanban Tutorial 

木尧青 July 7, 2021

Thank you for your answer. No, I've created a Kanban, and I want to put a list in the Kanban. Is that possible?

Airbus Driver
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2021

Hello, are you referring to filter lists? If you are referring to filters, you can edit the Board setting and choose the filter that is used for the board.

木尧青 July 9, 2021

Yes,it is.I want to put a filter list in my Kanban.Could you be a little more specific? Because I followed your procedure and it still didn't work.

Airbus Driver
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 9, 2021

If you are using a company-managed Kanban board, you can configure a filter list for your Kanban board using the instructions here; Configure filters 

If you are using a team-managed Kanban board, there is no way to add a filter to it.

Like 木尧青 likes this
木尧青 July 11, 2021

I am using a company-managed Kanban board,but this Configure filters can't help me. Though I add a sub-filter,there is no a new list in my Kanban.I need a new table.To be honest, I'm a novice, and I really haven't found a way to add a new list.

Suggest an answer