How to access my account name@domain.com

When registering, I made a mistake and created a new account with the email address name@domain.com, but I needed to create it with the name@domain.de.

How to access my account name@domain.com

1 answer

0 votes

If you are not the owner of the email address you entered, there is no way for you to access that account yourself.

It depends on what system you were registering for though as to determine what to do next.  Was this a Jira Server instance?  Or is this a Jira Cloud account?   Either way it might be possible for the site administrator to remove this other account and it is probably just a matter to finding the correct person to direct this request to.

Is there some reason you need to access that specific account?  In most cases like this it would probably just be best to create a new account with the correct address and then inform your site admin of this mistake.  

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

25,380 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you